A couple of great online resources for the beginning Propertarian are:
The Mises Institute (mises.org): This is a Libertarian/Propertarian website full of free books and articles. The Mises Institute hosts several annual events to educate people on Libertarian philosophy. Many of the books below can be found there absolutely free, and those which cannot can be found on the Mises Store webpage.
Reformed Libertarian (reformedlibertarian.com): Reformed Libertarian is a right leaning libertarian site which produces a lot of its own excellent material. In addition, Reformed Libertarian has many more wonderful suggestions for one to educate oneself. The site is run by Mr. C. Jay Engel, and he also runs an economics blog called The Austrian View
Tom Woods’ Blog (tomwoods.com): Tom Woods runs a wonderful blog with many helpful articles and free ebooks. He also runs an interesting blog with a new episode every weekday. In addition, he cohosts a weekly podcast with Austrian Economist Robert Murphy called Contra Krugman.
Propertarian Books and Articles
- For a New Liberty- Murray Rothbard
- Against the State- Lew Rockwell
- Anatomy of the State- Murray Rothbard
- The Revolution: A Manifesto- Ron Paul
- Democracy: The God that Failed- Hans Hermann Hoppe
- Power and Market- Murray Rothbard
- Defending the Undefendable- Walter Block
- Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism- Robert Murphy
- Economics in One Lesson- Henry Hazlett
- Lessons for the Young Economist- Robert Murphy
- A Theory of Capitalism and Socialism
- For an extremely thorough guide to the economics of Propertarianism for the educated layman, Murray Rothbard’s Man, Economy, and State is an excellent resource.
- The Ethics of Liberty- Murray Rothbard
- The Economics and Ethics of Private Property- Hans Hermann Hoppe
- Epistemological Problems of Economics- Ludwig von Mises
- Economic Science and the Austrian Method- Hans Hermann Hoppe
- Egalitarianism as a Revolt Against Nature
- 33 Questions About U.S. History You’re Not Supposed to Ask- Thomas Woods Jr.
- Conceived in Liberty- Murray Rothbard
- Politically Incorrect Guide to American History- Thomas Woods Jr.
- A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline- Hans Hermann Hoppe
- Classical Liberalism and the Austrian School- Ralph Raico
- How Capitalism Saved America- Tom DiLorenzo
An excellent book that covers all of these topics is a collection of essays written by the late Murray Rothbard titled The Irrepressible Rothbard.